Dear College Hill Community,
The College Hill Farm Market, founded by the College Hill Gardeners and managed by a team of volunteers, has brought fresh, local produce and other quality foods to our neighborhood for the last 15 years.
The volunteer farm market team has been invited to move the market in the summer of 2019 to the new park at Marlowe and Hamilton in the heart of the College Hill business district. In order to maximize this move the team has decided that it will suspend its management of the summer outdoor market for 2018 and spend time and energy gathering community members to share ideas and chart the course for a new, expanded farmers’ market, which will be renamed the College Hill Farmers’ Market.
The market team would like to thank the College Hill Gardeners, the College Hill Forum, and The College Hill Presbyterian Church for their strong support of the market. We would also like to thank our loyal market patrons, vendors, and performers, without whom there would be no market.
The First “Town Hall Style” meeting will be on May 10, 2018 from 6:30-7:30 at the College Hill Branch of the Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, 1400 W. North Bend Road. All are welcome to come share their ideas about how to shape a new, expanded farmers’ market for College Hill in 2019. Light refreshments will be served.
If you are looking for fresh produce and local food in College Hill, the College Hill Coffee Co. at 6128 Hamilton Avenue will continue to host vendors Back Acres Farm and Shadeau Bread through the summer. Call 513-542-2739 for more information.
We we look forward to working with you to build a vibrant, thriving College Hill Farmers’ Market. If you have any questions please call 513-898-3412 or email CollegeHillFarmersMarket@gmail.com.
The volunteer farmers’ market team
- College Hill Farm Market Moves Indoors
- Mayalou Banatwala performs at the LAST outdoor market of 2017!
- Preston Charles Performs at the September 28th Market + Sweet Potatoes
- Emanuel Allen Performs at the Sept 21 Market + Place your Thanksgiving Turkey Orders!
- MayaLou Banatwala Performs at the September 14th Market + Sweet Pepper Recipes
- Emanuel Allen Performs at the September 7th Market + Winter Squash
- Sunflower Performs at the August 31st Market + Sweet Corn Recipes
- Emanuel Allen Performs at the August 24th Market + Potato Recipes
- MayaLou Banatwala Performs at the August 17th Market + Apple Recipes!